A handbook for acupuncturists and healthcare practitioners on the use of acupuncture for end-of-life care. The book covers the major hospice and palliative care diagnoses from a Chinese medical perspective, as well as grief and loss, and includes the roots of Chinese historical perspectives on death and dying. The acupuncturist is introduced to the working medical model of hospice care and the interdisciplinary team approach and provided with evidence-based strategies for the use of acupuncture in symptom management. This is the course book for the new CPHPCA certification course for 16 hour NCCAOM PDAs.
Available as an Ebook or trade paperback.
NOTE: A 20% discount on the required book is available if you follow the instructions below.
Paperback book discount: At Checkout, enter Discount Code: HPCA23 to receive a 20% discount on the paperback book purchase.
- Visit https://library.
singingdragon.com/redeem or click the ORDER EBOOK button below.
- Enter HPCA23 into the box and click “Apply.”
- Create an account (email address and password required).
- Click “Proceed” and check out.
- Click on resource in “My Library” to read (make sure to click on the cover rather than “details,” as clicking “details” will return you to the home page).
- Once the book is added to “My Library,” you can also access it on your mobile device by downloading the JKP Library App (available on Google Play or the Apple App Store).
Free shipping by UPS in the continental US.
For institutional ordering, bulk ordering, and purchase orders, please contact the publisher’s US Sales Account Manager, Julia Zullo, for information on bulk and wholesale pricing and discount schedules.